- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2 lbs) trimmed, cored and cut into even-sized florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ teaspoons Big Country Smokehouse Black Truffle Salt, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 cup heavy cream or half and half, or more, as needed
- ¼ cup Vegetable broth or chicken broth, or more, as needed, for thinning
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place cauliflower florets on a parchment paper-lined or foil-lined rimmed baking sheet, toss with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
Roast, flipping cauliflower with a metal spatula or tongs halfway through roasting, until cauliflower is fork tender and browned, 35-40 minutes total.
Add to the bowl of a food processor, add cauliflower, butter, Big Country Smokehouse Black Truffle Sea Salt, black pepper, rosemary leaves and heavy cream (or half and half, if using) to form a smooth purée. Add a few tablespoons of vegetable broth or chicken broth, if needed to thin consistency.
Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed. Serve warm.
This recipe was developed and filmed by the famous Chef Alice of Pompano beach FL. Sign up for one of her live cooking classes and demos or browse her many free recipes! https://www.chefalicecooking.com/